Friday 18th November – Sunday 20th November 2022
Discover the Power of Silence
Join Mindfulness Teacher Mike Kewley for a transformational weekend of silent walking and sitting meditation, full instruction, wisdom talks and delicious vegetarian food, held at the beautiful Mill House in Santon.
Whether you are interested in self-exploration, transformation or Enlightenment, this is the perfect opportunity to discover your inner stillness and explore who and what you are beyond the mind.
What can you expect on this retreat?
– A weekend digital detox, free from external distractions
– Delicious homemade Vegetarian and Vegan meals
– A programme of sitting and walking meditation
– Experience the wisdom of stillness and the beauty of silence
– Guided meditations to calm the mind, relax the body, and work with emotions.
– Evening talks to motivate and inspire
– A daily 1-2-1 check-in with Mike to support your practice
– Luxury accommodation in a 500-year-old Mill, nestled in the Fairy Glen
Dates: Friday 18th November, Saturday 20th November, Sunday 21st November
Venue: The Mill House, Santon, Isle of Man.
Prices: £275.00 per person (Includes sharing a double room with en suite, all meals, tea and drinks). Limited single rooms are available at £375.00 per person.
Booking: Please email email@example.com to book your place, or call 376856 for further details.
Places are limited and booked on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that this retreat will be held in silence.
I’d whole heartedly recommend the silent retreat to anyone who is curious to learn more about themselves and how to deal with the human condition.
I am so very grateful to Mike for having given me this opportunity, because those two days completely changed the way I perceive life, death, those around me and my true self. Magic in its purest form.
Silence is a rare commodity in today’s fast-paced and social media-driven world. However, as the external noise, and then internal chatter, subsided, the opportunity for access to a deeper aspect of ourselves and greater peace arose. I look forward to my next ‘pit stop’!