Guided Mindfulness Practice
1) 5 Minute Mindfulness Check-In
Take just 5 minutes to stop, drop and tune into your present moment experience. This micro-practice can change your day, but also has the potential to change your life.
2) 10 Minute Breath Awareness Practice
Take 10 minutes to train your innate and life-changing qualities of present moment awareness, focus and calm.
3) 20 Minute Breath Awareness Practice
Move deeper into your present moment experience whilst developing focus, metacognitive attention, stillness and presence.
4) 20 Minute Body-Scan Practice
A guided practice to develop body-awareness, access deep relaxation and work with physical or emotional discomfort.
5) 15 Minute Loving Kindness Practice
Purposefully develop positive and uplifting states of mind with this compassion training practice, generating the qualities of empathy, understanding and interconnectedness.
6) 20 Minute Mindfulness Practice
Go deeper into your sitting practice with this guided 20 minute practice. Track the breath, drop into the body and become aware of awareness.
7) 25 Minute Embodiment Practice
Drop away from your busy mind into the depths of the body. Feel into difficult and pleasant sensations and explore the body as open aware space, rather than a limited object.
8) 20 Minute Nurture Practice
Use this 20 minute guided meditation to discover and nurture positive sensations, emotions and mental states, and explore the heart-centre as a place to soak into.
9) 20 Minute Exploration of Interbeing
Are we really as separate from the world as we imagine? Explore this guided investigation of interbeing and taste the intimacy and non-duality of experience.
10) 25 Minute Meditation Exploring Impermanence
A meditation to recognise the impermanent nature of self and world using Shinzen Young’s “Gone” technique.
11) 28 Minute Meditation Exploring Nondual Awareness
A guided exploration of the sense of self, Awareness and the Nondual nature of experience.
12) 40 Minute Meditation: From Breath to Body and Being
A guided exploration of your present moment experience, shifting through the three gears of Breath-Awareness, Embodiment and Self-Inquiry.
13) A Short Meditation to Discover our Groundless Ground
Where are you right now? Are you located inside your head or your body? Are you a thought or emotion? Join me in this short exploration to discover your groundless ground.
Explore More Practices
Below are some more guided practices for your to explore, grouped into themes. Just click on the title to begin.
Full Stop – 8 mins