What do Google, Nike and Apple have in common? They have all embraced Mindfulness as a simple and scientifically based practice to enhance the wellbeing of their employees. This ancient form of Mind-Training boosts optimum states of mind and allows us to self-regulate more skilfully.
If you’d like to explore the power of Mindfulness to reduce stress, reactivity and overwhelm in your workplace then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07624 376856.
Recent Feedback from Corporate Clients
Mike’s presentation was unique and exceeded all our expectations.
The preliminary introduction to mindfulness was really useful understanding how the brain works. It made me realise my mind is 110mph and very impulsive – I’m literally being dragged through life by my mind as he described! It is really is imperative in such a busy organisation, we have techniques to be able to switch off even just for a few moments.
Mindfulness is changing my life. Realising that my thoughts are not who I am, was quite an overwhelming and freeing awakening.
– Quinn Legal.
The ability to take a step back from situations and my usual thoughts means I can view things differently. I have really enjoyed the course and will definitely be using the techniques.
Mike was an engaging and informative presenter. I love that we work somewhere that focuses on building soft skills like this.
I loved the session. Mike’s a really engaging, down-to-earth speaker. That’s the quietest my mind has been in weeks (probably months)!
I approached this course needing a missing piece of life’s great puzzle: how to be happy. I can honestly say the course helped me do just that and it’s a skill I’ll carry with me forever. I will be eternally grateful to Mike’s course.
Presentation: Mindfulness in a Nut Shell
In this 60 minute introduction to Mindfulness I’ll introduce participants to the basics of this ancient practice, exploring the fascinating neuroscience of attention and how we can actively train ourselves to be happy and resilient. I’ll also lead everyone through a short practice to boost focus and calm, before answering any questions and suggesting practical ways to develop their mindfulness further.
How to book: Please call Mike on 07624 376856 or email email@example.com
Mindfulness in the Workplace Course
This 6-Week Mindfulness Training Programme is designed to introduce participants to a tool-kit of tried and tested practices with an expectation of changing their lives for the better. We’ll explore the basics of Mindfulness, develop a daily practice and spend time developing the following skill-set:
- Concentration Power (Enhanced attention & focus).
- Present Moment Awareness (Living here and now).
- Metacognitive Awareness (Awareness of thoughts)
- Mental Clarity and Calm (A still, spacious and silent mind)
- Interoception (Awareness of our internal state, both physical and emotional).
- Deep rest and relaxation (Experiencing the body as a safe, pleasant and restful place).
- Cultivating Compassion, Good Will and Tolerance.
- Developing Loving Kindness and access to Positive Emotion.
- Boosting Emotional Resilience and Self-Care.
- Recognising impermanence, change and flow as a flavour of reality.
- Discovering the precious moment.
- Introducing ‘See Hear Feel’ as a way to bring our Mindfulness skills into our work and family lives.
Each 50 minute session will explore a new technique to be practiced at home and there will be time for group discussion, questions and answers.
How to book: Please call Mike on 07624 376856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a course or for more information.
- Utmost International
- Nedbank Private Wealth
- Friends Provident International
- Old Mutual International
- MAC Group
- ICM Group
- Lloyds Bank
- The Buchan School
- QE2 High School
- Castle Rushen High School
- Ballakermeen High School
- St. Ninian’s High School
- King Williams College
- The Children’s Centre
- Garff Comissioners
- Quinn Legal
- Coin Corner
- Barclays Bank
- IOM Business Network
- Zurich International Life
- Manx National Heritage
- St Christopher’s Fellowship
- Arthritis Care Ellan Vannin
- Hospice IOM
- The MS Society
- The ME Society
- Hopes and Dreams Nursery
- Isle of Man Sport Aid