MINDFUL MANN 2020 / CONNECT, INSPIRE, EVOLVE
Join us at Mindful Mann 2020, for a celebration of positive mental health, spirituality and wellbeing.
The festival will be held on Saturday 15th August at the Children’s Centre Farm, an off-grid oasis of green on the outskirts of Douglas. Mindful Mann is the Isle of Man’s largest wellbeing festival and aims to inspire and transform the ways in which we experience ourselves, our Island, and the world.
This year we’ll be presenting some of the Island’s most exciting and inspirational teachers and workshop leaders including:
– Phil Quirk, Performance Coach
– Samantha Walker, Founder of Karma Yoga Studio
– Ian Kirk, The Island’s only Wim Hof Method Instructor
– Rosemary O’Donohue, Dynamic Breathwork Facilitator
– Mike Kewley, Mindfulness Teacher
– Aoife Belle, Yoga Teacher & Embodiment Facilitator
– Carol Glover, Maverick Maker & Executive Coach
– Dr. Rodney King, Martial Artist & Mindful Leadership Expert
There will also be a live kirtan performance from Satya Sounds, and fantastic food and drink from Island Favourites, Flo the Coffee Van, The Alpine and The Black Dog Oven.
With themes ranging from spirituality and mental health, resilience and community wellbeing, Mindful Mann 2020 promises to be an unforgettable experience promoting positive change, community spirit and an inclusive worldview.
Ticket Price: £70.00 per person.
Please follow this link to purchase your tickets:
*Please note that there will be no children’s activities this year as we’re highlighting our local teachers and aiming to provide a more focussed experience for attendees.
Ticket numbers are limited.